Exhibit Your Art
Please note that our 2019 show dates have been postponed. We are working towards 2020 dates and will post announcements on this site. Artists interested in our 2020 show and beyond can still submit applications for consideration and we will save them until we can announce future plans.
Application to Exhibit
We encourage you to look through the details of this page first. If after doing so, you feel that your art would be great for our show, please send us an application by clicking here!
Guidelines & Requirements
The Holiday Art & Fine Crafts Show is a juried event. The following guidelines & requirements should be noted prior to filling out your application.
- Each application is subject to the selection committee’s acceptance and is solely based on their decision.
- Please review floor plan and indicate your space preference.
- If your first two choices are not available, you will be assigned the next closest space with respect to other booths in the area.
- Mechanically reproduced items will not be accepted.
- No application or jurying fee.
- Only one type of media may be displayed.
- Additional guidelines are noted on the application page.
10’x10′ Aisle = $350
10’x10′ Corner = $400
Electricity is $50 for 10 AMP service. Payable with the booth fee payment.
For pricing and information regarding tables, chairs, etc. please download the exhibitor kit via the button below!
All booths include
- 5′ x 10′ Storage area behind booth
- 8′ high backdrop (pipe & drape)
- 4′ high sidewalls (pipe & drape)
- Drive-in access on Friday to set up booth
Click the image to view a large scale image of the floorpan.
Note the areas outlined in red are the complimentary storage spaces behind the booths.
Note from the Owner
North East Expos, Inc. and The Connecticut Convention Center invite you to apply to be a part of the annual Holiday Art & Fine Crafts Show! We are excited to expand our event to feature a well-rounded selection of original art and crafts of high quality. In the past, our exhibitors have been pleased with the quality of the attendees and the purchases made!
Our juried event provides an opportunity to exhibit your work to thousands of upscale consumers at an affordable cost. An experienced selection committee will review the work of each applicant. We hope you will apply for booth space today!
North East Expos is family-owned and operated and has, for more than forty years, produced successful shows including the Connecticut Flower & Garden Show, Northeast Fishing & Hunting Show, Boat & Home Shows, children’s events as well as art & crafts events. Currently, North East Expos produces two of the best attended events at the Connecticut Convention Center. We know how to bring customers to you at our shows!
If you are interested or have any questions, please email email@example.com, or call me at 860-844-8461. I will help you decide if this is a good venue for you and help choose the best space available. I look forward to working with you!
Kristie Gonsalves, President
North East Expos, Inc.
Our marketing campaign encompasses all of Connecticut and Western Massachusetts.
- We will advertise and seek publicity from radio & television stations, newspapers & other publications!
- Additionally, we will market the show on the internet, via direct mail, social media, billboards and other media!
- Printed and digital flyers / posters will be distributed / posted in these areas and made available to all exhibitors to hand out to their clientele!