Application to Exhibit
Please note that our 2019 show dates have been postponed. We are working towards 2020 dates and will post announcements on this site. Artists interested in our 2020 show and beyond can still submit applications for consideration and we will save them until we can announce future plans.
Before You Apply
Thanks for your interest in applying to the Holiday Art & Fine Crafts Show!
Please have the following items prepared before completing your application below.
- Know the booth number of your top 2 location choices based off the show’s floor plan.
- If your first two choices are not available, you will be assigned the next closest space with respect to other booths in the area.
- Identify 5 photos representing what you plan to exhibit at the show.
- Photo files can be uploaded in the form below.
Important info regarding the application process.
- This is a juried event.
- Each application is subject to the selection committee’s acceptance and is solely based on their decision.
- Once your application has been submitted, we will contact you to collect a 50% deposit on the space you’ve applied for.
- You will be notified of acceptance within two weeks of receipt of your application & deposit payment.
- If you are accepted, the deposit will be processed and is nonrefundable.
- If you are not accepted, the deposit will be returned to you promptly.